Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A & J


















i needed yesterday. met up with my friend jacob for some retail therapy. i think he might like thrifting just about as much as i do haha. after shopping i was craving sushi so he took me to his schools cafe where i got some cheap sushi and we sat for a little. for some reason we didnt really feel like going out for a crazy night so we stayed in and got teary eyed watching movies haha.
my sweet pot moved out and i havent been dealing too well. we arent broken up we just realized we moved in with each other too fast and need a little bit more space.
in times like this its good to have a jacob/adrian/everyone/beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Bunny.

Photobucket
All pictures used in my blog are from google/flickr/etc.
i do not own the rights to any of these photos and if you have any problems or concerns with me using anything that you see here, please let me know. xo