Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lord i was born a ramblin' man.

i need to travel. i need to get out of this city. theres nothing here for me anymore. i dont have anything to give to this city and this city has nothing to give to me anymore. i love everyone i meet in one way or another. and when i finally leave this place ill think of everyone at one point or another.

"You musn't give your heart to a wild thing. The more you do, the stronger they get, until they're strong enough to run into the woods or fly into a tree. And then to a higher tree and then to the sky."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Bunny.

Photobucket
All pictures used in my blog are from google/flickr/etc.
i do not own the rights to any of these photos and if you have any problems or concerns with me using anything that you see here, please let me know. xo