Sunday, July 19, 2009

Welcome to the hotel california.

so my daddy is moving to sacramento in a month or so. hes going to stay with his 89 year old mom who just got over stomach cancer and he wanted to see her because shes reallyyy old and then after a while hes going to get his own place.im actually kinda sad. me and my dad havent had the best relationship ever and were always fussing about something but we always can come back together and have a reconsile. its going to be weird. im so used ot him just being down the high way and i could see him anytime i wanted. but hes retired and he wants to travel anyways so i can hold him back from that. i guess in that sense i understand his ways. i think were too much alike, thats why we are always arguing. but hes my daddy and i love him. i want to visit him and his mom for sure. shes my grandma and i have never met her. she only has baby pictures of me and shes been wanting to meet me for a while now. ill go visit for sure if i can get some mulas up..i have this idea that i could stay with him for about a month or longer and get a job for some money real quick. but we have conflicting ideas of how i would live. im sure he would hold a tighter rope on me then my mom for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Bunny.

Photobucket
All pictures used in my blog are from google/flickr/etc.
i do not own the rights to any of these photos and if you have any problems or concerns with me using anything that you see here, please let me know. xo