Monday, July 27, 2009

Paper Hearts.




i really want to see this movie. i read about it in a nylon magazine a while back and i thought it would be the cutest thing.



anywho. i went to last chance yesterday and got a cute little camera for only 3.99. it had film in it and all i needed was two double A batteries and it worked like a baby charm. i hope the pictures come out beautifully.


today made me realize that i cant let my heart go so easily. i always bring people too wilingly in my heart and they end up abusing and damaging the precious thing that they gained. im so confused with the way things played out and i really want to be done with it. i dont know what to do and i dont know how things will turn out whether we talk ever or not.


i need to get out of here.

1 comment:

  1. this movie DOES look cute! i saw the previews and when the little girl was like, "take your date to Applebees and get them hotwings!" i was like, "HAHAHA!"

    thanks for telling me about lookbook awhile back (i dont know if you remember) it's VERY inspirational!

    curiositykilledthekilljoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I'm Bunny.

Photobucket
All pictures used in my blog are from google/flickr/etc.
i do not own the rights to any of these photos and if you have any problems or concerns with me using anything that you see here, please let me know. xo