Tuesday, August 11, 2009

bunny where is your puzzle peice?

today felt weird. off.
i couldnt place it.
i felt melonchaly all day.
blehh.
i felt like something was missing
like i should have been somewhere else
or doing something else.

maybe its because zak went home.
maybe its because tonight has been
the first night in a while that i havent
drank at grays with everyone.
maybe its because i actually spent all day
with my mom.
maybe its because i didnt have a cigarette
all day today.
maybe its because i havent had a beer
in about 3 days..

i dont know.
i miss the comfort of whatever is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Bunny.

Photobucket
All pictures used in my blog are from google/flickr/etc.
i do not own the rights to any of these photos and if you have any problems or concerns with me using anything that you see here, please let me know. xo