Saturday, August 1, 2009

why is bunny always so sad?

im a child at heart. i dont think ill ever grow up fully. i never entend to hurt or to upset. im a child seeing everything in the world for the first time. im a child that rarely learns from my mistakes. im a child that thinks she can do anything and falls flat on her butt. everyone is always gloating about how they have become so mature, how they have changed. how come this child can see right through all of you? how come i can see that no you havent changed a damn bit and you sure as hell arent anymore mature then you were 2 years ago? why do i see all this if im such this immature feeble being?

at this age we are all children. were babies trying to play house and play grown up. if i see all this around me maybe its not so bad being seen as the immature feeble one. it will all blow up in your face one day and i will laugh to myself when you realize you dont have everyhting figured out the way you think you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Bunny.

Photobucket
All pictures used in my blog are from google/flickr/etc.
i do not own the rights to any of these photos and if you have any problems or concerns with me using anything that you see here, please let me know. xo