Monday, August 10, 2009

insomnia.

ive stayed up all night. yet agian.
saturday night was spent with a few
of my favorite people talking and being
dirty, unimpressed 20 somethings in the middle of the dark streets.
then we went inside and talked all night. time flies so fast.
i left around 8am because i didnt want to oversleep
since i borrowed the car i was riding.
got home and pretty much slapt all day.
and here i am again. hopefully i dont sleep all day today.
i need to get back on track. blehh..


theres always things in this world that you want so bad.
but some things work best if you let them go.
my patience sucks and i cant wait to see if
you ever return or not.

you better hurry up before its too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Bunny.

Photobucket
All pictures used in my blog are from google/flickr/etc.
i do not own the rights to any of these photos and if you have any problems or concerns with me using anything that you see here, please let me know. xo