Thursday, September 3, 2009

epic.



i saw this awesomeness today on some random cartoon network wannabe channel. it was epic. flash from my childhood for sure. i watched the shit out of this movie and loved every minute of it back in the day. im surprised i still knew some of the words in some of the scenes. my little 2 yr old cousin was like "goofy, goofy!" and im like fuck yea thats goofy watch this shit with me and get schooled on some old school goodness.. well something along those lines. you get it.
next time.

ps. the dude that ate the cheese out of the cans was suchhh a stoner and sooo huffed the cans after he ate the cheese. you know its true.

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Bunny.

Photobucket
All pictures used in my blog are from google/flickr/etc.
i do not own the rights to any of these photos and if you have any problems or concerns with me using anything that you see here, please let me know. xo