Tuesday, September 1, 2009

love this living.

wow. ive posted soo many pics in my last few blogs that i havent really actually "blogged" per se.. party party party. living fast. meeting new faces that think im "cute". i dont know where to start. things have been going pretty smoothly these days so far. im happier then ive been in a while. im realizing that this limbo passes. my life is always like that. i have a moment of unwanted down time and i feel out of the norm and i always end up going through a slight mental break down and go through some crisis of some sort. im so neurotic. then all of a sudden doors open and im back on the grid again. im realizing that i am open to new people and i deserve to actually be liked and not treated like shit.
new possibilities. if i just let my gaurd down at least a little to let things in.
anyways. hanging out with the new kid tomorrow hopefully. i think i really like him. he reminds me of what being carefree feels like. i like that. i need that.
till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Bunny.

Photobucket
All pictures used in my blog are from google/flickr/etc.
i do not own the rights to any of these photos and if you have any problems or concerns with me using anything that you see here, please let me know. xo