Monday, September 7, 2009

strung out.



this polaroid seemed apropriate for the way im feeling righ tnow. i need to live by these words.

as simple and as short as my visit with the guys was to oxford.. i miss it terribly. there is never a dull time when im with my guys.
back to the basics. i have to get over him. he is like crack to my soul. its horrible. i thought i was over it. i got a short taste of what it feels like for him to look at me with those eyes and im hooked again. every flashing light out the window, every noise i hear outside i htink its him. im strung out. love and lust is def a drug. not for the weak hearted.
i miss him and want him here with me.

plus he has all my shit in his car that i took down to oxford and i want it back. dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm Bunny.

Photobucket
All pictures used in my blog are from google/flickr/etc.
i do not own the rights to any of these photos and if you have any problems or concerns with me using anything that you see here, please let me know. xo